Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing belt kit

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knew how to get hold of a timing belt kit for my 2016, 2 litre insignia, 170bhp with the B20 engine.
    Have tried all the usual parts suppliers, europarts, carparts4less etc, can't find any on ebay. May have to got to vauxhall but they want £288 + vat.
    Also, has anyone changed the belt on this engine, any problems compared to the older insignia engines?
    Thanks

Have a look at G.S.F. I think they are doing the complete kit for £98, reduced from £200+

Comment

Try Genuine parts search/Autovaux---same company with different prices----Gates are a good brand for belts etc-----Dave

Comment

Unfortunately gsf is a no go. Typed in my registration and message no products matching the selection.
        Thanks for your reply

Comment

Auto vaux, when I type in my registration, there are no timing belt kits listed for my insignia.
          Thanks for your suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by idtomo View Post
            Auto vaux, when I type in my registration, there are no timing belt kits listed for my insignia.
            Thanks for your suggestion
            Don't understand that coz you can get stuff from autovaux that you can't get from VX

Comment

Better if you give them a call,try calling Genuine parts search and ask for Keiron-----give him your details and he will tell you whats needed---never heard of nothing coming up when you put your reg number in---Dave

Comment

I can't answer that one. I didn't think a 2016 insignia with the B20 engine was that uncommon. I typed in my registration and it recognises it correctly, just no timing belt kit. Looks like it is pay vauxhall!!!

Comment

They aren't open today. I've just emailed them. Fingers crossed!! Thanks for your suggestion. Ian

Comment

No I would give GPS a call first before you buy from Vauxhall----Dave

Comment

I'd phone them mate.
                      As Dave says, ask for Kieron.... extremely helpful guy and knows his stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X