Camber and toe values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camber and toe values

Hi folks, I have just recently replaced all 4 tyres on my vx-line with the 19" rims. They were all needing replaced anyway..but the rears have a strange wear pattern, the inside 3rd has sloped away, which I assume means my camber is off? the fronts have worn on the inside front edge, which I assume is the toe is out of spec. Car has just passed Mot and all was fine. When the delivery man dropped off the new tyres he commented that he does his own checks for camber using a nifty little camber tool. When I googled it, I also found a tool that can check the toe on the front. Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction to somewhere I can find the values of what the spec should be?
    cheers

best bet is to get it on a hunter,4 way alignment machine ,,could possibly be difficult because of your location
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

There is a new garage opened up here that has top of the range wheel alignment service, unsure of what breed of machine but from what I've heard its an excellent bit of kit. It will inevitably go there for a check and adjust if need be? but it was just out of curiosity if the values were available, then if you had the basic tools i.e. trakrite etc you could get your car back into the ball park if you ever changed or replaced bushes or track rods etc.

Comment

Working...
      X