Courtesy car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtesy car

Car is in getting the paint sorted and I have this, a 1.5 seat lean tsi FR and its god awful gutless, uncomfortable. [emoji2961]
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Oh dear.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

See your lined up, won’t be the quickest of races,
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
        See your lined up, won’t be the quickest of races,
        Hahaha definitely not !
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Had Led lights they are shocking

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
            Had Led lights they are shocking
            Any mods planned

Comment

Best part of having a sh!tty courtesy car is getting your own car back.....Makes it even sweeter!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Any mods planned
                Could always paint the wheels black
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                  Could always paint the wheels black
                  Just remove the wheel trims and expose the standard shitty steel wheels......look just the same

Comment

When my tourer went in for repair a while back they gave me a Skoda Citigo...was quite entertaining in that small car, not a lot of go so you could just rev the arse off it to go anywhere sort of way. Think it was a little 3 cylinder engine so it sounded quite good as well as you did it. Fine for round town but wouldnt fancy doing a lot of miles in one go in it.

It was tiny though....i used it to go to cricket one Saturday and had to take the little ones car seat out so i could put my cricket bag on the back seat as it wouldnt fit in the boot!! Also put the dog in the boot one day and he aint the biggest dog in the world and he had no room at all!!

Comment

Just remove the wheel trims and expose the standard shitty steel wheels......look just the same
                      I'll let a picture do my talking.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        I'll let a picture do my talking.
                        Is that you pretending to be me???

Comment

Any mods planned
                          Matches and fuel

Comment

Got alloys its an FR

Comment

Gutless really i tried the 1.4T version think that had 140bhp, 3.5 years ago, that was nice in power.

Comment

Working...
                              X