Rother Valley 2020......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    I'm keeping well out of this one before you say my favourites are Black Sabbath, Black Lace and Cilla Black.
    Isn't your favourite band "Paint It Black"?

Comment

Originally posted by Weccu View Post
      That's his only hobby

Comment

That's a Rolling Stones song isn't it? Don't like it. She's Like a Rainbow is better.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

And my favourite song is "Hi-Ho Silver Lining"
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

That's a Rolling Stones song isn't it? Don't like it. She's Like a Rainbow is better.
            Nope, it's a real band:
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paint_It_Black_(band)

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              And my favourite song is "Hi-Ho Silver Lining"
              Thought yours was The Trolls.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Oooh you're scraping the barrel now

Comment

Oooh you're scraping the barrel now
                  Well...it's go big or go home...so, full black wheels should be illegal imo.

Why would anyone want to paint their wheels black, it makes them look smaller and dull. And they all look like oversized wheelcaps.

Comment

Why would anyone want to paint their wheels black, it makes them look smaller and dull. And they all look like oversized wheelcaps.
                    The black is a contrast to the red. It makes the car different and most of all, it shows I'm not trying to compensate for a tiny knob by putting bigger wheels on.

Comment

I'm not trying to compensate for a tiny knob by putting bigger wheels on.
                      So you paint your wheels black instead
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

The black is a contrast to the red. It makes the car different and most of all, it shows I'm not trying to compensate for a tiny knob by putting bigger wheels on.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	3f1cdf036a16cf766eee4c6d3ec9055e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	243797

Comment

There's nowt wrong with Black wheels...besides cleaning them every ten minutes...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2189.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	243798
                          Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
                            There's nowt wrong with Black wheels...besides cleaning them every ten minutes...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2474[/ATTACH]
                            Finally!...Someone with taste to help fight my corner.

Can't be doing with a these lemmings following each other....Good job there's no cliffs around.

Comment

Well, I don't say that all black rims are ugly...I'm just saying that 99.9% self painted are. "Artistic freedom", "I got imagination", "I painted masterpiece" and all that...And I'm not a big fan of black on black either...

And top of all....black rims on a red car. That really blow my mind. What an artistic mastermind!

Comment

I’ll be up for this meet!! Is it a kid/family friendly meet?

Comment

Working...
                                X