Rother Valley 2020......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weccu View Post
    Well, I don't say that all black rims are ugly...I'm just saying that 99.9% self painted are. "Artistic freedom", "I got imagination", "I painted masterpiece" and all that...And I'm not a big fan of black on black either...

And top of all....black rims on a red car. That really blow my mind. What an artistic mastermind!
    Joking aside. It's down to personal taste at the end of the day. I do like diamond cut wheels but they're just not for me. Black on red go together well imo and even Vauxhall sell factory fitted black wheels on red cars. We're all on this forum because we like tinkering with our cars and making them look a bit different to those around us. I've said elsewhere on the forum many times I like black wheels on red, white and silver cars' It gives them a mildly sportier look. Black on black works in giving the car a sinister look. When Chris arrives at RV I expect him to get out in a black suit with dark glasses on.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
      I’ll be up for this meet!! Is it a kid/family friendly meet?
      Most definitely....Start them young!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
        I’ll be up for this meet!! Is it a kid/family friendly meet?
        Yes, with a couple of conditions:
        1. The kids/family should be water proof to IP67 (particularly with respect to horizontal rain); and
        2. The kids/family should be shock proof, as they may be exposed to unsettling items, including wheels that are of an unnatural colour.
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          The kids/family should be shock proof, as they may be exposed to unsettling items, including wheels that are of an unnatural colour.
          Don't put him off!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Don't put him off!
            Put him off......he sold the car this morning and bought a mundano

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Put him off......he sold the car this morning and bought a mundano
              Nothing wrong with the Mondeo.....Here's my old one when my son had it. Notice the wheels

Comment

Nothing wrong with the Mondeo.....Here's my old one when my son had it. Notice the wheels
                So.....I see have **** taste isn't a new thing with you then

Comment

So.....I see have **** taste isn't a new thing with you then
                  You and your glasses do make me laugh........Time for some stronger ones I think.

Comment

You and your glasses do make me laugh........Time for some stronger ones I think.
                    Isn't that MattG???

Comment

Isn't that MattG???
                      Yeah!....I couldn't find any pics of strong lenses so borrowed his profile pic from match.com

Comment

Joking aside. It's down to personal taste at the end of the day. I do like diamond cut wheels but they're just not for me. Black on red go together well imo and even Vauxhall sell factory fitted black wheels on red cars. We're all on this forum because we like tinkering with our cars and making them look a bit different to those around us. I've said elsewhere on the forum many times I like black wheels on red, white and silver cars' It gives them a mildly sportier look. Black on black works in giving the car a sinister look. When Chris arrives at RV I expect him to get out in a black suit with dark glasses on.
                        Yeah, joking aside. It's good we have different taste and everyone has opinions. It would be really boring if everyone drives exactly same looking cars. Variety is what keeps things interesting and might give new ideas.

Back to joking, I just felt that i needed to pick my team on this forum, it was either "Black Wheel Lovers" or "Black Wheel Haters"....so I made my pic. And anyone who say that has no opinion or want to stay neutral, is lying.

PS. When i said that I didn't like black on black, i wasn't talking about cars....

Comment

Yeah!....I couldn't find any pics of strong lenses so borrowed his profile pic from match.com

I thought it was Gaydar

Comment

Originally posted by Weccu View Post
                            Yeah, joking aside. It's good we have different taste and everyone has opinions. It would be really boring if everyone drives exactly same looking cars. Variety is what keeps things interesting and might give new ideas.

Back to joking, I just felt that i needed to pick my team on this forum, it was either "Black Wheel Lovers" or "Black Wheel Haters"....so I made my pic. And anyone who say that has no opinion or want to stay neutral, is lying.

PS. When i said that I didn't like black on black, i wasn't talking about cars....
                            As long as it's all in friendly banter, opinions on wheel colour and size are greatly welcome....even if most of you are colour blind and choose the wrong side.

Comment

As long as it's all in friendly banter, opinions on wheel colour and size are greatly welcome....even if most of you are colour blind and choose the wrong side.
                              Well...there are black wheels and then there are good looking black wheels....I must admit that, even thou it gives me headache. .
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	B9BaMt4IgAEBh6t.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	243802

Comment

Not fussed what day and time. I will be there rain or shine

Comment

Working...
                                X