rear view mirror mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear view mirror mount

Hi guys I've just bought a 2014 2.0 sri sidi turbo vx line and I'd like to retrofit a reverse camera mirror. I had one fitted to my last car and the wife really wants one in this car.
    I cant work out what type of screen mount I need to buy to fit my mirror to . any suggestions? it seems the insignia runs a different mount to other Vauxhall's.

Hello AF1987 .
    Maybe better off putting the post in the in car entertainment section.
    As not many peeps look in the section
    This is the regional forum section
    Not unless admin can move it .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Moved to electronics and in car entertainment

The factory reverse camera can be retrofitted,,,plasma on here can sort you out
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

That's if it has navi.

To the OP. You can get camera mirrors that just go over the top of the existing which is easier.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

Oh.... really?

Comment

Working...
          X