Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    You forgot your sponge, Rab!

Thanks

Thats just for the nasty bits like bird ****, rust, flaking lacquer etc

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Thanks

Thats just for the nasty bits like bird ****
      Bird sh!t?...You should do what I do and make her use the toilet before you set off.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Bird sh!t?...You should do what I do and make her use the toilet before you set off.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2488[/ATTACH]

+

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2489[/ATTACH]

=

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2490[/ATTACH]

With the above regime.....Ur car could be as shiny as mine
          You forgot these:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	LN_070319_BP_11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	243812
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Still I suppose it's a better regime than taking it to the Romanians using there sponges that they've used on cars all day

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              You forgot these:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2494[/ATTACH]
              Pete.....u asleep???

Post 16

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
                Still I suppose it's a better regime than taking it to the Romanians using there sponges that they've used on cars all day
                I'm ashamed to say that's what I've been doing of late. Or the drive through.
                2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
                  So while having time off work it was time for the car OCD to kick in!! Using a Autoglym clay bar which surprisingly with the car looking like new before it still took a considerable amount of dirt off the paintwork. Looking in Halfords I was going for my normal wax of choice which is the High definition wax by autoglym, noticing the Meguiar's ultimate paste wax after gave me chance to have a change and see what it was like instead.
                  Easy application and easy buff to this wax is brilliant! A little also goes along way and found myself using less wax than what I would have with the autoglym. The end result I'm really pleased with! It's very a hydrophobic wax and repels water brilliant! The shine is amazing and I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!

Very nice car buddy
                  siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Working...
                  X