Turtle Wax Hybrid Sealent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtle Wax Hybrid Sealent

Well after seeing the American equivalent on YouTube (Ice Seal N Shine) I decided to purchase some and give it a go. So yesterday I washed, clay bar, scratch x for some light scratches, used Meguairs stage 3 carnuba wax the used this on top as can be seen below this morning. You can get it for £8 something on Euro Car Parts ebay store or Turtle Wax on ebay has the £15 for 2!
    Attached Files

Nice bit of beading there. Keep us posted on how long it lasts.
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Looks good. That's the kind of thing I like to put on when time is short or the weather isn't that great.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Will see how long it lasts and feedback but it's meant to last a couple of months. Really easy apply as well to a dey or even wet car. The bottle seems to go a long way too so should last a while too!

Comment

Ok so nearly 2 months later still going strong. Got the car washed yesterday at the local hand car wash to get rid of all the winter crud and still heading well as pictured today!

Comment

reminds me of car plan No8 super gloss, that seems to last a couple of months but easy to top up and apply.
            did you spray onto the car then wipe off or spray onto a cloth and wipe?

Comment

I just did 2 sprays per panel directly on to it, used one cloth to wipe it over the panel then just a light buff off with a separate cloth. Has held up well I believe ideally it works best with 24hrs curing time, it rained 2hrs after I applied it but been on 8 weeks now and still working great. Just need a good dry in between my days at work as will top it up again but the bottle goes quite far much more so than detailing spray for example.

Comment

Looking good

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Working...
                X