New to Insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Insignia

Hi, I'm Gary, new to insignia but had some vauxhall's in the past, although not technically owner of said car yet, it's purely a matter of paperwork as currently can't be taxed as previous owned passed away and documents went missing, it's my mother's ex, so I'm taking over the car and going to pay off the finance, once got paperwork back in my mother's name I will be taxing it and taking over the expenses for the car.

It is an elite nav, 2.0 CDTI bi-turbo 2015, with multiple optional extras, not sure what ones, but would like to find out, not sure if vauxhall would be able to issue me anything with a list of all it's got.

Sadly it's an automatic, but I'm prepared to overlook that being a techy person, the screens for everything, including the speedo.

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi Gary,
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome aboard the good ship insignia

Comment

This is the only image I have to hand right now

Comment

Welcome buddy....nice car

Comment

I'm coming over from a mazda 6 2008 ts2 2.0td which I'm still driving atm u til can get the new one on the road

Comment

Clear for take off Gary , and welcome aboard the insignia OK circus.
                It seems to me you have one fully loaded insignia there and the best looking alloy wheels .
                Also you have the joys of the BI turbo engine..
                You will have to put a gravity suit on when driving that compared to the Mazda 6 2.0 .td

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Welcome
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

So far seems better atmosphere here and more active people compared to the 6 forums I joined when I got my 6, asked for something about the car and no reply and a friend recommended to join the fb group for the forums as much more active, so got the answers there, worst part the forums weren't just UK'ers either, so would expect much more activity, but nope

Comment

Welcome, Gary, keep those pics coming!
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Welcome mate.
                        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by Gary-s View Post
                          It is an elite nav, 2.0 CDTI bi-turbo 2015, with multiple optional extras, not sure what ones, but would like to find out, not sure if vauxhall would be able to issue me anything with a list of all it's got.
                          You could try if this link give you the list of option installed. I worked for my Insigna, but I'm not sure till what year it is working.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                            You could try if this link give you the list of option installed. I worked for my Insigna, but I'm not sure till what year it is working.
                            This gave me this:

Error: Given VIN number is invalid or has not yet been entered into our database.

then gave me very little at all about the car, nothing more than I already know which is more or less the basics

Comment

Send a picture of inside and we can all decipher what you have and haven't.

Comment

Working...
                              X