• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    So I guess the Meriva was inspired by the rest of the wardrobe
    Probably a remodeled box

Comment

You older folks got too much time, get out the house, take the grands kids out to the park .

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
        You older folks got too much time, get out the house, take the grands kids out to the park .
        Nah, too busy watching Homes Under the Hammer and counting my pension fund!
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Nah, too busy watching Homes Under the Hammer and counting my pension fund!
          You need to get out the house or your body will start seizing up

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
            You need to get out the house or your body will start seizing up
            He'll get out soon enough.
            A couple of lovely men in black suits with a beautiful wooden overcoat are sitting on standby

Comment

Vectra B springs to mind.
              I love Dickinson real deal .the Duke is a leg-end .
              If I left the house I would end up getting arrested.

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                He'll get out soon enough.
                A couple of lovely men in black suits with a beautiful wooden overcoat are sitting on standby
                Better black coats than the guys in white coats coming for you, Rab
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Better black coats than the guys in white coats coming for you, Rab
                  They were here ages ago Pete

Comment

at least the GS has reintroduced the centre ridge back into the bonnet.

Comment

I wonder if we could reintroduce the concept of bonnet decorations - how would this look on a GS?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191025_143351.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	243830
                      Last edited by PeteH; 25-10-2019, 02:43 PM.
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

I wonder if we could reintroduce the concept of bonnet decisions - how would this look on a GS?
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2520[/ATTACH]
                        Nice colour......I bet it AINT got BLACK WHEELS!!!

Comment

Nice colour......I bet it AINT got BLACK WHEELS!!!
                          You bet it hasn't:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	G2YXGJ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	243831
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

marko301

Do you see the above picture.....red but nice chrome hub caps and embellishers.

No black shite here......

Comment

Aw, stop taunting the poor guy, he's got enough on his plate living in Hull
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

@marko301

Do you see the above picture.....red but nice chrome hub caps and embellishers.

No black shite here......
                                Aw, stop taunting the poor guy, he's got enough on his plate living in Hull
                                Its looming....I've been itching to use this smiley Looks like I won't need to wait much longer.
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X