Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If falls off .....

Hi should be around Hull tomorrow if falls off please pick it up is mine

If marko301 find it, it'll be at Sell It And Soon (are they still operating, Marko?)
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Falls off???

It's 'ULL ffs.....it'll be removed by some light fingered resident

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        Falls off???

I'll tell Marko what you called him!!!
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          I'll tell Marko what you called him!!!
          Now....If I was referring to Mark, then i would have said " with black painted fingers"

Comment

I dont get these box things you have one of largest cars on road and still its not big enough .

Comment

Cheeky feckers....Nothing wrong with Hull and nothing wrong with me! I'm the salt of the earth....If you don't believe me you can ask my probation officer!
              Last edited by marko301; 23-10-2019, 09:47 PM.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                I dont get these box things you have one of largest cars on road and still its not big enough .
                I don't like them is well but need all the room I can get for tomorrow, I was thinking about towing a trailer behind is well

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Falls off???

Come one it never was that bad when I use to live there

Comment

Originally posted by insignia tourer elite nav
                    ...want one how much does it cost looks great roof box ive seen em at Halfords in all black gloss look prefer them like yours silver top m8 ...

No idea budy, I borrowed of a mate but I think he paid about £100 for this, the black ones are lot more expensive, if you need one I would look at second market.

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
                      No idea budy, I borrowed of a mate but I think he paid about £100 for this, the black ones are lot more expensive, if you need one I would look at second market.
                      ...unless you know someone who likes painting things black - any volunteers?
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

ohhhh I think there is few on here that like black paint

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          Cheeky feckers....Nothing wrong with Hull and nothing wrong with me! I'm the salt of the earth....If you don't believe me you can ask my probation officer!
                          Soooo.........what you're saying is that you're one salty b***h with black wheels?

Comment

You keep insinuating I use or like to use black paint but I've never used it. I'm posh...my wheels were powder coated.

I've just thought of something looking at the front of your car. We should change your name from Peteh to Blue Peter.....They liked using sticky black plastic too...
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

So who was it on A63 just before Hessle exit slip going westbound after 5pm, 16 plate black hatchback, wind deflectors/ led number plate and had rear lights mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X