Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 2014 - 2.0 CDTI Ecoflex SRI Sat Nav

Hi Guys ,
    I'm looking for a quick sale , this car was cat N , still missing the crome from the grill( I have the badge) and 2 days ago someone scratched the passenger dor with a key and I just had it retouched.
    Looking for 3900 £ but open to offers. The car is located in the GU15 area in Camberley but I can drive and meet up if needed.

Vauxhall Insignia Ecoflex Satnav SRI
    First reg 2014 December
    12 months mot ( with 2 advisories)
    2.0 CDTI 164 bhp
    1 key
    Manual 6 speed gearbox
    1 previous owner
    Full service history ( just been serviced)
    95k miles
    Timing belt replaced at 50k miles in 2017
    Cruise control, steering commands, big satnav, bluetooth, aux, mp3, dvd, mousepad, electric seats, full electric windows & mirrors, automatic headlights, climate control, leg rest driver seat, electric handbrake, alloy wheels with good tyres, good brakes, leather covered three spoke steering wheel, front centre armrest with storage facility, and many more options.

Any questions ask
    Edit :
    I will try to upload photos in couple of mins.

Link with the pictures
    Insignia https://imgur.com/gallery/GUVCVTC
    Last edited by Alexandru2019; 24-10-2019, 10:55 AM. Reason: Add pictures

You need pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      You need pictures.
      The link is in the description at the end :

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like botezalexandru910.

I'm really sorry but I dont know how to upload them.

Comment

If that has xenon lights then going off the pictures it looks like the bumper does not have the headlight washers. This will be a fail on the MOT. Also, again if xenon lights, the boot lights should be lit up when the lights are on. has the hatch been replaced from a lower spec model with the dummy reflectors in?
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

It has automatic headlights, not with xenon , the bumber has been replaced but the old one didn't had headlights washers, it was autocorector when I tipped automatic headlights.

Comment

I think anyone on the forum considering purchasing this vehicle would want to know the full detailed damage to the vehicle and full details of the repair work. The For Sale sections on the forum only operate well with honesty and full disclosure from members as to the accurate description of the quality of the items being sold
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
            X