Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia SRi VX-Line

Hi all!

As I posted in my Elite build thread, my Insignia is going back to the dealer for a whole host of problems... I'm therefore looking for a replacement!

Ideally a SRi VX-Line with the body kit fitted. mainly because the SRi seats are super comfy. If there's a car with the heated leather, even better! Must be a CDTi.

Miles not too much of a problem, as long as it's had its cambelt done and the sump seal sorted. FSH is a must!

Looking to spend around £3k, but can move a small amount for the right car. I'm based in Staffordshire and I'd be looking to purchase this weekend after the Elite is returned to the dealer.

Anybody got anything?

Thanks!

Looking for the correct model takes time.

Comment

Top one was posted up on here today.....but no pictures.

Comment

VX-Lines already have the body kit fitted. It's just the SRi that doesn't have the kit fitted as standard.
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I have a SRI for sale and we can discuss the price with no problem, It was previously cat N and repaired , I have all the details of the repairs and the car has full service and 1 previous owner and 95k miles with mot and service done this month. You can have a look at the pictures here on this link :
          Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like botezalexandru910.

Any questions just ask me.

Comment

Working...
          X