Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    A deflated tyre.....omfg.....the man is a knob
    Must be a relative of the other Knob we have on here-----think his name is Walter Mitty!!!!!!!!!!!------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
      Must be a relative of the other Knob we have on here-----think his name is Walter Mitty!!!!!!!!!!!------Dave
      Dave......You mean Bell End Bob???

Comment

Its more than likly he knows its got a puncture.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Dave......You mean Bell End Bob???

That's exactly who I mean----complete Bell End------------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
            Its more than likly he knows its got a puncture.
            Think he is taking the Phiss too-----------Dave

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by rbh View Post
                i've got the space saver, the inflator kit and a full size spare with the risers
                snap!
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Received space saver today, i messaged the seller the other day regarding it being deflated , he insisted that air added weight ? thead

anyway it was delivered fully pressurised , anyone got PN or links to the risers , might just go the whole hog as Rab and 0011728

Comment

Hi Gasman, I believe the prt numbers for the outer risers for the hatchback are: part number 13249755 and 13249757.

You don't need the centre section if going full size spare but you've only the spacesaver so you'll need that too otherwise the flo will sag. Read here: https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...t-risers/page3
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Cheers , I'll have a look

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                        Received space saver today, i messaged the seller the other day regarding it being deflated , he insisted that air added weight ? thead

anyway it was delivered fully pressurised , anyone got PN or links to the risers , might just go the whole hog as Rab and 0011728
                        But on other hand if it was "HOT" air it would be so light it would weigh nowt. Think hot air balloons

Comment

Of course , so he needed not to of post it at all, just filled it with "HOT" air , with a bit and good luck it might of got here

Comment

Bet he has good f****t b4 getting on scales,

Comment

Last edited by the gas man; 28-10-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Kel...... Autovaux is cheaper for the risers.
                                Mine came separately coz the 2nd part had to be ordered but only took a week to arrive.

Comment

Working...
                                X