Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rab

Comment

Yeah that's were I got mine from--not realising that the Tourer don't need them----so sold them on to a member on here-----Dave

Comment

Ask for Carl at Autovaux. Sound lad
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

i just got a space saver wheel and jack for my insignia vx line but i realised the jack wont fit as it hits the side skirts before lifting the car. is there a different jack for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Doughy View Post
            i just got a space saver wheel and jack for my insignia vx line but i realised the jack wont fit as it hits the side skirts before lifting the car. is there a different jack for this?
            I've got a low profile trolly jack of eBay , about 20 quid if I remember righyly

Comment

Originally posted by Doughy View Post
              I also have a low profile trolley jack.
              I also bought rubber jack pad to protect the sills

Think most with the VX line will have the low jack's.

Comment

Got all the gear Rab, I'm at the stage I can't even swap the tyre inflation kit, for the space saver, loads of jobs to do,

On the urgent list for me op, once done , watch this space

Comment

Ok thanks. Guess I'll need one of these

Comment

Working...
                  X