boot riser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boot riser

Currently have the VX tyre pump and tyre weld kit, id prefer a full size 17 inch spare

would this require a boot riser to fit ?

the spacesaver will fit straight in Kel,but a full width tyre will need the risers mate
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers Dave, went with the space saver kit, anything's got to be better than the tyre pump and puncture repair

Comment

Mine's got the spacesaver,used it once,it's ok but 50mph max ,got me home safe!
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Wish I'd known as I've just taken my space saver out for a full size spare

Did you get sorted ?

Comment

Originally posted by Poolie8 View Post
            Wish I'd known as I've just taken my space saver out for a full size spare

Did you get sorted ?
            Yes mate just ordered it last night [emoji106]

Comment

I've got the space saver, the inflator kit and a full size spare with the risers

Comment

and all that fits in the boot Rab ?

Comment

As said i ordered the space saver and tool kit last night

Below is the sellers description, can anyone spot the mistake

Genuine Vauxhall Insignia A 17" Space Saver Spare Wheel, Jack And Tool Kit. Condition is Used so please expect signs of wear.

Wheel brace will be needed as this kit doesn’t have one

Tyre has been deflated to keep weight of the postage down, so you will need to put air into the tyre when you receive it.

Please note that all my items are posted with myhermes and this usually takes approximately three working days to get to you

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                    and all that fits in the boot Rab ?
                    It's a big boot ....

Spacesaver is for when we go away with a fully loaded car.....the extra space is required.

Full size with the risers, for everyday running...empty boot.

And I keep the inflation kit in the dookit at the passenger side .

I know the spare wheel scenario should be the other way around but with 4 in the car and buggies etc needed, there's no way I can get everything in with the standard wheel and risers.

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                      As said i ordered the space saver and tool kit last night

Below is the sellers description, can anyone spot the mistake

Genuine Vauxhall Insignia A 17" Space Saver Spare Wheel, Jack And Tool Kit. Condition is Used so please expect signs of wear.

Wheel brace will be needed as this kit doesn’t have one

Tyre has been deflated to keep weight of the postage down, so you will need to put air into the tyre when you receive it.

Please note that all my items are posted with myhermes and this usually takes approximately three working days to get to you
                      A deflated tyre.....omfg.....the man is a knob

Comment

got a good price though, he has saved a fortune on the weight of air Rab

Comment

Err... Also, if the included 'toolkit' excluded a wheelbrace, what was actually in it?
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Everything except the brace,

Comment

But includes a Flat Tyre so must be bargain.

Comment

Working...
                              X