No announcement yet.

Doors won't open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a double lock problem. try double lock again using key fob then unlock via keyfob

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
      Sounds like a double lock problem. try double lock again using key fob then unlock via keyfob
      I had my battery die on me when returning my old car to standard. I had mixed up the MOST connections in the cluster (easily done as they are the same colours) this meant that it wasn't powering down hence a flat battery.

I jumped mine and the doors wouldn't open probably died with deadlocking on. I think this was my solution too.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
        I agree with that, sounds like deadlocking is on.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky Paul View Post
          I agree with that, sounds like deadlocking is on.
          How do you get rid of the dead locks?

I've got a similar problem

Comment

Look at post number 16 it tells you there

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hey, Nick, did you ever resolve the problem? It's so similar to the problem I had on my last car, I'm sure it must have been the battery on the way out.
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
              X