(SOLD) Tourer dog guard for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) Tourer dog guard for sale

Due to selling my 2015 Insignia estate I've got a hardly used Genuine Vauxhall Insignia A Sports Tourer Estate Dog Guard 2009-2017 32026179 for sale, for £50. Its in very good condition. I live in Hertfordshire but can post at a cost.Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	249357

The dog guard has now been sold
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Markymate; 04-11-2019, 02:34 PM. Reason: Item sold

Hello mark . Stick it in the classified section better amount of traffic , there , also you will require a picture of your user name and date taken attached .
    Not unless admin can move it for youhooo .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

moved,into classifieds,parts for sale,,,as above can you please take some fresh pics with date and username,next to the item for sale,as per forum rules,,thanks
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know and moving my post lizard-t. I've added the picture with my user name and date.

Comment

any idea on postage cost
          cheers

Comment

Hi there. I'll look into it today for you and get back to you later. Whats your postcode?

Comment

Just had a look on Parcelforce and got a quote of £13.

Comment

I've reduced the asking price for the dog guard to £45 if anyone is after one.

Comment

Still for sale?

Comment

No, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X