Headlight/welcome light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight/welcome light

So I've just changed my battery due to electrical issues and not getting enough charge to see if solves problems, so far seems to power things better and more responsive throttle too.

The welcome lights(which were enabled before) now actually work with the new battery, however they don't work with the spare, just the indicators on unlock, is this normal?

Also night driving it seems more oncoming drivers find the lights bright and flashing me, compared to when driving before the battery change, are the lights generally bright on an insignia, or would I be assuming the bulbs were changed to higher brightness which could have been down to previous owner because of poor power not powering them well enough?

You didn't accidentally switched the headlight switch to auto mode? In "always on" mode, the welcome lights doesn't work, I think it's a stupid bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
      You didn't accidentally switched the headlight switch to auto mode? In "always on" mode, the welcome lights doesn't work, I think it's a stupid bug.
      All I know is in the dark, welcome lights now work with main key, but not spare, I haven't changed anything in the settings

Comment

There are settings which can be set so they are different depending on which key is used. Whilst the welcome lights might be enabled for the main key when the spare key is used with the car they may be disabled. Could be worth going through the settings whilst using the spare key to open the car and start it up.

I know on my old Elite you could have all manner of different settings tailored to which key is used including where the drivers seat is set to etc. On my current GS Tourer one i dont have electric seats but you can have all manner of different settings tailored to the key being used including radio presets etc.

Comment

As said above,my p/f Elite is the same.
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
          X