No announcement yet.

It’s that time sadly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... after a lot of thought, we’re considering keeping the insignia for the Mrs, I love the car to pieces it’s stunning looking at it lastnight and thinking god why am I changing cars? Mainly for the badge yes. But I don’t think I can bring myself to get rid, Mrs loves it so why get rid? So I think she’s staying for the Mrs and I’ll use the Mercedes [emoji122]

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
      Well... after a lot of thought, we’re considering keeping the insignia for the Mrs, I love the car to pieces it’s stunning looking at it lastnight and thinking god why am I changing cars? Mainly for the badge yes. But I don’t think I can bring myself to get rid, Mrs loves it so why get rid? So I think she’s staying for the Mrs and I’ll use the Mercedes [emoji122]

say goodbye to your nice wheels then
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        say goodbye to your nice wheels then
        Was just gonna reply with that too

Comment

No she’s been driving it for the last year and only kurbed it twice [emoji23]so not too bad and they’re only very light, she’s learning from me shouting on the drive way when I notice them [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Bit of a size difference Insignia to A Class. You never know you might need to get that bigger car again in 2 years for a growing family

Comment

Also the Merc A180D only has a Renault 1.5 DCI diesel engine with 114bhp, bit of a drop from the Insignia.

Comment

Yep, the only Mercedes engine with a timing belt. My E class thankfully has a chain with an interval of 250k miles.
                2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

what will most likely happen is you will end up giving the Mrs the merc and keep using the insignia yourself.

Comment

It’s the 1.8 diesel not the 1.5 lads

Comment

At least it's a Merc engine then. I believe the 1.5 diesel is the same as found in a Clio.
                      2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Just changed my insignia ST for an A200 petrol. Had it two weeks and it’s a superb little car. So much nippier around town than the ‘old tank’ :-)

Comment

Meant to be picking up either today or Monday. Will post pics when I’ve got it [emoji2]

Comment

Any Pics?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X