How to raise beam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to raise beam

Ive fitted leds to replace the halogens, i bought the car back in March and noticed the beam were set very low then

now dark nights are back, it cant just be the leds , as the beam is still the same,

is there any adjustment, like my old Vec

Dave thought my car may of been lowered , could this cause the problem with having non AFL lights

Dave ?

The only way to check it mate is take it somewhere where they have the proper gear for headlight beam alignment,,the lights have adjusters,but don't know anything about,how to do it
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Any help:
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

What's the adjuster on 0?

Comment

height adjuster -ops,.. scrub that,... this is my Grandsport,.. thought it was my old A!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
            What's the adjuster on 0?
            The adjuster is on 0 but still very low

There was an insignia in front of me an hour ago, he must of been around 5 meters behind the car in front, the back bumper was lit up

I would have to be close to a meter to have the same effect
            Last edited by the gas man; 02-11-2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

gonna have a look tomorrow, thanks

Comment

2010 adjusters as per bing image will be different to the facelift.

Comment

Here's a pic of the beam from my lights
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191102_212707675.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	243856

Buy a cheap HID kit like me.....£15 nearly 2 years ago....no issues

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    2010 adjusters as per bing image will be different to the facelift.
                    Ah ok Rab thanks , btw here's a pic of my T shirt I wear at work, bit random I know mate ,

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                      Ah ok Rab thanks , btw here's a pic of my T shirt I wear at work, bit random I know mate ,
                      Not random whatsoever mate.
                      Very very nice.
                      It's that time of year buddy eh

Comment

Working...
                      X