2010 130 vs 160 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 130 vs 160 turbo

hi guys i have a 2010 130 and from all the looking around iv done there is no diffrence between the 130 and the 160 apart from the 160 has modded turbo internals the housing are the same so you think i can bolt a turbo from a 160 to my 130 ?

I don't know the asnwer to your question but the gearboxes are also different. The 130 has the weaker M32 boc. the 160 has the strong F40
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

supposedly the software (map) that's different,plus the different gearbox
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hello dsknectd. Has the turbo on yours gone wobbly?
        Or do you want to increase the power , by putting another turbo on it ?
        As said above gearbox's are different. Ones made of chocolate the other of titanium.
        I know the 160 has the VNT system don't know about the 130 .
        Also if it's for increased grunt , then the map on the ECU plays a big part in power delivery, not the turbo .
        Sorry exclusiv I trod on your toes there , you had answered as I was writing.

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
        X