My 2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex nav 160bhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
    Good to hear from you Jaxta I like your Project 7 3/4 that's the cleanest and togetherest I've seen it.
    Haha thanks man, with the remap too it's best it's ever driven!
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakxta View Post

Late to reply to this, but I'm thinking of hosting a meet at mine, got loads of room for plenty cars to park, and the new boss loves cars so wouldn't mind at all
      No up that minging road

Comment

• Yeah that road doesn't do well for my OCD and lowered suspension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post

No up that minging road
          What road?
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

What road?
            My point exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
              Yeah that road doesn't do well for my OCD and lowered suspension

What road are you guys on about?

Comment

• The road your parked on

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
                  The road your parked on

That's not a road, just my driveway, the car park isn't in my garden it's next to it

Comment

• Glad the cars sorted,nice to see you back!!
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Glad to hear the old girl is going well, looking very clean from I last saw it

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                        Glad the cars sorted,nice to see you back!!
                        Thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                          Glad to hear the old girl is going well, looking very clean from I last saw it
                          Haha yeah man, way cleaner! Typically yesterday one of my tyres split open, not sure how, luckily it was so obvious I stopped the car before damaging the rim! But got 2 new tyres on the front now and feels good, I used to always get part worns!

Comment

Haha yeah man, way cleaner! Typically yesterday one of my tyres split open, not sure how, luckily it was so obvious I stopped the car before damaging the rim! But got 2 new tyres on the front now and feels good, I used to always get part worns!
                            I bet it was caused by all that down force from that wing.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Maybe you did it on the landing

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Nice one, more grip for all that power

Comment

Working...
                                X