My 2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex nav 160bhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post

I bet it was caused by all that down force from that wing.
    Oh yeah must be
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Maybe you did it on the landing

P30 lite using Tapatalk
      Hahahahahaha
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post

Nice one, more grip for all that power
        Haha, speaking of all that power, how's the clio?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakxta View Post

Haha, speaking of all that power, how's the clio?
          Lol not very good oil light

Comment

• Ah no, the worst light!

Comment

Ah no, the worst light!
              Tell me about it, getting sick of her now could be time for an upgrade

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post

Tell me about it, getting sick of her now could be time for an upgrade
                What you thinking?

Comment

What you thinking?
                  Moving over to the dark side s4

Comment

• It's looking like the pressure sensor gave up after 16 years an 117k, well that's what I'm hoping stayed off since replaced

Comment

Working...
                    X