No announcement yet.

My 2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex nav 160bhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People like angry looking cars, that's why the Audi Q7 sold so well, despite James May saying it that it was "3% uglier than a troll". People, of course, didn't give a **** and bought the Q7 in droves.

Comment

Originally posted by StartUpTheRotors View Post
      People like angry looking cars, that's why the Audi Q7 sold so well, despite James May saying it that it was "3% uglier than a troll". People, of course, didn't give a **** and bought the Q7 in droves.
      Speaking of angry looking cars, that new vw replacement for the phaeton looks amazing, and very mean
      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

VW Arteon was the one I was thinking of
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
          Haha, life has handed me a lot of sh!t over the years, so I don't really feel young haha
          Been there son, so I can sympathize with you.

Comment

^
            Arteon is a replacement for the Passat CC, which later was sold as the CC.

Hey Jakxta are you going to paint the brake calipers in red? Have you tried 3D Tuning? You can virtually tune an Opel Insignia.

Comment

^
              Arteon is a replacement for the Passat CC, which later was sold as the CC.

Hey Jakxta are you going to paint the brake calipers in red? Have you tried 3D Tuning? You can virtually tune an Opel Insignia.
              I will eventually get to the calipers, really want to sort the wheels first, it's got the 5 spoke steelies but I think I could get them looking nice with the right paint. No tuning done yet, waiting for some spare money at Xmas to justify it to the wife haha. How do you mean 3d tuning? I'm either getting a stage one map or a race chip with a similar outcome. But those are the only options I've looked at so far

Comment

Go for the map....you won't regret it

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                  I will eventually get to the calipers, really want to sort the wheels first, it's got the 5 spoke steelies but I think I could get them looking nice with the right paint. No tuning done yet, waiting for some spare money at Xmas to justify it to the wife haha. How do you mean 3d tuning? I'm either getting a stage one map or a race chip with a similar outcome. But those are the only options I've looked at so far
                  It's a Russian website. Time waster really.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3DTuning Snapshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	244049

Comment

It's a Russian website. Time waster really.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2913[/ATTACH]
                    Oh hahaha I get you now, I actually had the app for this on my phone a while ago, and made my car on it too (roughly) I thought you meant tuning the actual car online haha

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Go for the map....you won't regret it
                      Yeah I'm still a little torn, I have a friend with an astra which has the same engine as my siggy, and his chip works amazingly well, and he can just switch it off when needed and the car is back to normal, so I have been tempted. That and my wife drives this car too and I think I would be turning it off for when she drives, don't trust her driving hahaha

Comment

Latest changes. I've decided to try to make the 5 spoke steel wheels look good before I spend a fortune on alloys. The plan is to eventually get them chrome, which I think will look amazing. Started today by giving the front two a painfully thorough clean, priming them then just now added a super glossy white first coat, then it will be a case of going layer after layer with chrome effect and gloss lacquer until I'm happy, managed to make a block of wood show my reflection on one side with the same method, so I have high hopes!

Comment

Pics so farClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191208_153700-1824x1368.jpg
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	244055Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191208_155920-1824x1368.jpg
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	244056Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191208_155952-1824x1368.jpg
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	244057Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191208_155959-1824x1368.jpg
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	244058

Comment

They are looking much better in white
                            Reminds me somewhat of the old vectra B super touring wheels .
                            So stick with it it's looking good to me .
                            Also as RBH says go fir a remap , don't fit a chip or a tuning box .

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I just thought of something... Remap and leave the exterior totally standard with the steel wheels painted in silver. Should be a sleeper.

Comment

I just thought of something... Remap and leave the exterior totally standard with the steel wheels painted in silver. Should be a sleeper.
                                I guess you haven't seen the front... It's too late!
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191202_220318_024.jpg
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	244061

Comment

Working...
                                X