Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ,Nice one.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      4 jobs done on the car today! 2 needed doing, 2 for styling
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3084[/ATTACH]
      Job one, fix boot latch button. I took it completely to pieces, gave it all a good clean, sprayed it with wd40, put it back together, works every time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3085[/ATTACH]
      Job 2, remove rear wiper and plug hole
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3086[/ATTACH]
      Job 3, stop water getting in with some silicon
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3087[/ATTACH]
      Thought I took another photo with silicon around it, ah well.
      Job 4, custom rear badge background, purple and pink ripndip camo, I know it's not to everyone's taste but I love the brand and it's my car! Haha
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3088[/ATTACH]
      So here is the new weather proof, wiperless,custom badged working boot! Day well spent!
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3089[/ATTACH]
      Howdy Jakxta, was looking through this thread again and got very much inspired/looking to copy ya(hehe). See the camo under the rear badge, was that awkward to get on? I've ordered a good bit of carbon fibre wrap and would like to put that as the background as opposed to your ripndip camo, which is cool as feck I might add.
      Any tips on getting the rear badge and such off to fit it? Cheers.
      One of the Irish boys. Mine is a 2011 SRI Ecoflex 160bhp w19 inch pentas, led interior lights,

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathMetalMilkMan View Post
        Howdy Jakxta, was looking through this thread again and got very much inspired/looking to copy ya(hehe). See the camo under the rear badge, was that awkward to get on? I've ordered a good bit of carbon fibre wrap and would like to put that as the background as opposed to your ripndip camo, which is cool as feck I might add.
        Any tips on getting the rear badge and such off to fit it? Cheers.
        Thanks man, appreciate it. You have to remove the chrome bar, so open the boot remove liner, undo bolts holding chrome bar in place, the logo is held to the chrome bar with plastic clips, pretty sure there are 2 and a bit of glue around the very edge, comes up with a credit card or something similar. The 2orst was releasing the clips to take the logo up but a bit of patience and something to keep one wedged open as you release the other and it will be no problem
        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Not been using the car much lately, just the odd but of shopping and a little nighttime run every now and then to keep the car happy. Still not washed it haha. Added a little visual mod that I love, very simple but I think it looks great and adds a little character. I removed the ecoflex badge since this cars tuned a bit beyond eco haha. Found something worthy to replace it haha
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200413_125341.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	246618
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
            Thanks man, appreciate it. You have to remove the chrome bar, so open the boot remove liner, undo bolts holding chrome bar in place, the logo is held to the chrome bar with plastic clips, pretty sure there are 2 and a bit of glue around the very edge, comes up with a credit card or something similar. The 2orst was releasing the clips to take the logo up but a bit of patience and something to keep one wedged open as you release the other and it will be no problem
            Thanks Jakxta, step by step and everything. Should be a doddle apart from the pesky bits thanks to that. Much appreciated, and I feel ya about the car wash. I have been doing it once a week, but its on the one day I get to go to the shop so I feel like I am getting something done outside of the house, problem is is that I dont get to see/use the car the rest of the week so its just dirty again when I do have to use it, bloody isolation craic.
            One of the Irish boys. Mine is a 2011 SRI Ecoflex 160bhp w19 inch pentas, led interior lights,

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathMetalMilkMan View Post
              Thanks Jakxta, step by step and everything. Should be a doddle apart from the pesky bits thanks to that. Much appreciated, and I feel ya about the car wash. I have been doing it once a week, but its on the one day I get to go to the shop so I feel like I am getting something done outside of the house, problem is is that I dont get to see/use the car the rest of the week so its just dirty again when I do have to use it, bloody isolation craic.
              No worries you shouldn't have a problem

Comment

• Are you selling the black eyelids from your car on eBay?

Comment

• just saw it aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                    just saw it aswell
                    I just went on eBay looking at them and was like, hmmmm, I recognize that car but I’m pretty sure he dont live in Latvia!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian147 View Post
                      I just went on eBay looking at them and was like, hmmmm, I recognize that car but I’m pretty sure he dont live in Latvia!!!!
                      They probably stole his photos from here

Comment

That’s exactly what I was thinking. He should be entitled to some commission every time they sell a set!!! [emoji38]

Comment

• It's weird he's not been on anyone heard/know if he's ok?

Comment

and certainly not the best idea displaying his number plate

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              and certainly not the best idea displaying his number plate
                              I had plates cloned once, ended up being grilled in Uxbridge cop shop, basically being accused of ripping off builders merchants for combi boilers!!!!

Comment

• I messaged him about it last week on Insta. He's aware, don't think he's selling them, think the pics are stolen.

Comment

Working...
                                X