No announcement yet.

My 2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex nav 160bhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also taken the splitter back off, the colour was annoying me. Got a replacement in black to fit soon
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      Given up on wheels til I can spend some money, at least they all match for now, might have to join @marko301 black wheels club!
      There's worse colours out there!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Name one!
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          Name one!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I have yet to express my opinion on black wheels, so here it is, glossy, nice! Matt, not my cup of tea. Prefer it to diamond cut, but prefer chrome over all
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Fud...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                I have yet to express my opinion on black wheels, so here it is, glossy, nice! Matt, not my cup of tea. Prefer it to diamond cut, but prefer chrome over all
                Joking aside I like all colours and finishes of wheels. I prefer black wheels on mine because I believe black wheels look good on a red car and it makes it look a little bid different to other Insignias. Diamond cut suit all cars but without wanting to upset people, I find them a bit too common. Every make and model has them now. Yours will look nice with chrome wheels. Even better with shadow chrome...Another personal favourite of mine.

Ideally black wheels work best with strong bright colours like red, white, yellow, and solid bright blue. They can work on light silver but it depends on the car and other parts of the silver car having black added. Black wheels on a black car make it look evil. It's a different look to the black wheel/bright colour combo but still works well.

I do like to tease all the diamond cut owners though but they know I'm only joking.

Now, @PeteH's sticky black plastic idea on the front of his car is one thing I do find odd....If I hadn't met him in the flesh I'd have guessed at his last name being Purves
                Last edited by marko301; 14-12-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Dare to be different, don't follow the herd .

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Fud...
                    No need to be rude...I thought you liked being part of the in crowd.

Comment

No need to be rude...I thought you liked being part of the in crowd.
                      Is there an "IN" crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        Is there an "IN" crowd?
                        I wouldn't know...I'm an outsider.

Comment

Now, @PeteH's sticky black plastic idea on the front of his car is one thing I do find odd....If I hadn't met him in the flesh I'd have guessed at his last name being Purves
                          Yeah, you wanna see my Tracey Island!
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Joking aside I like all colours and finishes of wheels. I prefer black wheels on mine because I believe black wheels look good on a red car and it makes it look a little bid different to other Insignias. Diamond cut suit all cars but without wanting to upset people, I find them a bit too common. Every make and model has them now. Yours will look nice with chrome wheels. Even better with shadow chrome...Another personal favourite of mine.

Ideally black wheels work best with strong bright colours like red, white, yellow, and solid bright blue. They can work on light silver but it depends on the car and other parts of the silver car having black added. Black wheels on a black car make it look evil. It's a different look to the black wheel/bright colour combo but still works well.

I do like to tease all the diamond cut owners though but they know I'm only joking.

Nowt wrong with a bit of sticky back plastic

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                              Nowt wrong with a bit of sticky back plastic
                              What exactly is being referred to?

Comment

Covered the chrome strip on the irmscher grill

Comment

Working...
                                X