Anyone been remapped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    I had mine done by SM Remaps...…..awesome guy.
    I paid £190 for it.

went from 140 to 192.
    ive seen a difference in the mpg and mid range pick up.

the guy is quite an expert when it comes to Insignias
    Mines 160 stock, but heard 195 and egr delete is the most before I'll have to start changing other parts, so that sounds good enough for me. I had a Saab 93 before, 180bhp was lovely, the initial transition to insignia was horrible to be honest, It felt so slow. After 6 months I love it now and I'm happy with how it drives, bit a bit more power would be nice. Where are they based?
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      Mines 160 stock, but heard 195 and egr delete is the most before I'll have to start changing other parts, so that sounds good enough for me. I had a Saab 93 before, 180bhp was lovely, the initial transition to insignia was horrible to be honest, It felt so slow. After 6 months I love it now and I'm happy with how it drives, bit a bit more power would be nice. Where are they based?
      my laddie got his zafira tourer mapped...163 stock up to 195.

theyre in larkhall

Comment

my laddie got his zafira tourer mapped...163 stock up to 195.

theyre in larkhall
        Nice, only an hour from me! Thanks
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
          Nice, only an hour from me! Thanks
          Np bud......the guy is good....... exclusiv. Came up from SUNDERLAND to get it done by the guy.

Comment

To be honest it will never be like your Saab, mine isn't it goes well but they are a big lump, as a quote earlier on, the Saab was night and day, that is how mine was, catch it right in 3rd gear and it would loose traction pulling, the insignia isn't like that it pulls strong but you cant help but think it should pull a bit harder.
            Maybe its because the insignia has bigger wheels I don't know, but I still think my old 93 would beat my insignia pulling up certain inclines around where I live.

Comment

Np bud......the guy is good....... exclusiv. Came up from SUNDERLAND to get it done by the guy.
              Wow, must be good then! Thanks I'll let him know you sent me when I get round to it

Comment

My 163 went to 200 and 440nm torque when had it mapped first time
                The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Al fecken sunderland ye
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

235hp and 480 torques,,,but it was 195 and 400 standard
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      Al fecken sunderland ye
                      Your close to it......

Comment

Wooh----could be big trouble with comments like that[SUNDERLAND]-----LOL---My God-------Dave

Comment

Your close to it......
                          Too close for comfort--------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                            Too close for comfort--------Dave
                            He's an honorary MACKEM

Comment

You sure are pushing your luck Rab----------------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                                You sure are pushing your luck Rab----------------Dave
                                Dave........
                                He's too bloody far away to do anything.....even with that fast car

Comment

Working...
                                X