X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Plate CDTI SRI

Hi,

Thanks for allowing me to join

Just acquired a 2011 CDTI SRI. First Vauxhall for a number of years. The last one was a 1.8 Mk1 Vectra!

Car looks and drives Ok. Are there any issues that I should be aware of? It's a 1 owner car with only 33k on the clock (genuine).

I have been looking around for a cover of some kind for the (hatchback) boot as the Bull Mastiff will go in there. Any ideas?

Welcome mate. 33k on a 2011 model is very decent mileage as I'm sure you're aware. One careful lady owner or Vicar perhaps?

Someone will be along soon with much more experience of the Insignia's than me, but as far as I'm concerned it's the usual stuff to look out for - DPF, EGR etc.

I'm assuming you have an estate for the Mastiff?
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Hi Aitkenaj.

Thanks for the reply. No, It's actually a hatchback!

It's like a weightlifting session to pick her up, but the previous car was a Megane and she filled the whole boot

Comment

something like this for the boot ?
        This universal fit BOOT LINER is made from HEAVY DUTY high quality durable fabric. Also suitable for transporting PETS. Easy to fit with sticky pads and velcro that attach to the sides. HEAVY DUTY WATER RESISTANT BOOT LINER.
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yeah, but I need the sides to be higher to cover all the carpeted area in the boot, so might need to be a model specific one

Comment

Hi,
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Have a look on AliExpress, this is what I found :-

£94.16 25%OFF | car boot trunk mat cargo liner auto accessories for opel antara astra g h j insignia mokka corsa d

Comment

Liftoff, and welcome to the insignia party speed4boy.
                  As said above, normally the issues are DPF ( but if you know about how they work then no trouble there )
                  EGR , but if you keep the inlet side cleaned ( i.e. MAP , MAF , EGR, inlet manifold) as part of a regular maintenance program then no trouble.
                  Also regular maintenance is the key to keeping the car running at its best .
                  Enjoy.

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Welcome, speed4boy, and remember, if you don't post pics it don't exist
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Welcome
                      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies.

I noticed that the OS reversing light is not working. Bulb is OK and can't find the fuse in the (3) fuse boxes. Does anyone know the fuse?

Comment

Originally posted by speed4boy View Post
                          Thanks for all the replies.

I noticed that the OS reversing light is not working. Bulb is OK and can't find the fuse in the (3) fuse boxes. Does anyone know the fuse?
                          Are you sure there should be an o/s reversing light? IIRC, the 'A' Insignia only had one (nearside), the offside was the rear fog lamp?
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

As above,theres only 1 reverse light on pre facelift
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Well thanks folks! Problem solved!

Comment

Working...
                              X