Handbrake trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
    Received it, only problem is ill have to suss out what wire illuminates the touchpad, i will tap into that with an led and locate it near the handbrake switch
    Kel,,when you strip it out give me a shout,,wouldn't mind having a look to see where the extra wiring goes
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Kel,,when you strip it out give me a shout,,wouldn't mind having a look to see where the extra wiring goes
      I was up your neck of the woods today Dave , Grasmere terrace

Comment

I was up your neck of the woods today Dave , Grasmere terrace
        was your wheels still on the van when you finished the job
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ye mate wheels were still on, but had to set my DeLorean Van, to 2019 bud

CD players are still the future there

Comment

Ye mate wheels were still on, but had to set my DeLorean Van, to 2019 bud

CD players are still the future there
            aye,all the **** gets shoved down there mate.. was a nice street when I was a kid

Comment

Like most bud, I go back to thornaby and see me mam, the streets I grew up on are not the same

I'll leave it there , bud

Comment

Working...
              X