Handbrake trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handbrake trim

As above, im going to sell my my now redundant touch pad, due to upgrading the HMI

so just needing the basic trim, if anyone has one

Kel ,I sent one down the country only last week thead
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
        As above, im going to sell my my now redundant touch pad, due to upgrading the HMI

so just needing the basic trim, if anyone has one
        Bugger thead

Comment

Had a look at that one Dave, seems to be a few marks on it

I know myself by selling stuff on ebay sometimes the zoomed in shots make a perfectly good item look like sh1te though bud

Comment

Item on ebay has chunk missing on RH edge from screw drive being used to remove it.

Comment

Comment

Ordered that one Dave, has anyone done a mod to light up the handbrake switch

Comment

Ordered that one Dave, has anyone done a mod to light up the handbrake switch
                  switch is already illuminated...……..why would you want the surrounding lit up too??

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    switch is already illuminated...……..why would you want the surrounding lit up too??
                    I'm removing my touch pad Rab, earlier post, the touch pad is already illuminated,

Now I have the upgraded hmi , the touch pad is now redundant, it just lights up and that's it.

Going to sell the touch pad, I've got a coin holder or whatever it's called,

Just wanting to mod the hand brake switch as this would look good [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	104b6d06-155f-459b-b01e-9fed97886f34.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	243906

Touch Pad illuminated Rab

as i will be selling this, i was just wondering if the hand brake switch could be illuminated, or if any one has done it

Comment

I'm removing my touch pad Rab, earlier post, the touch pad is already illuminated,

Now I have the upgraded hmi , the touch pad is now redundant, it just lights up and that's it.

Going to sell the touch pad, I've got a coin holder or whatever it's called,

Just wanting to mod the hand brake switch as this would look good [emoji16]
                        Personally....I would have left it as it is.....at least it lights up.

Comment

# lights up Rab, would rather sell it , and fit the 2015 coin tray thingy

Ye Rab lights up thats all it does
                          Last edited by the gas man; 09-11-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I've a few of these wee trays in my shed

Only seen the thread last night.....sorry Kel....I could've sent u one.

Comment

Received it, only problem is ill have to suss out what wire illuminates the touchpad, i will tap into that with an led and locate it near the handbrake switch

Comment

Working...
                              X