Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made a visual change on my 2.0 cdti ecoflex 160 today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a visual change on my 2.0 cdti ecoflex 160 today!

Ended up making stencils and all sorts to get the spacing perfect, and I'm really pleased with the results!
    I'll post before and after pics!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191103_143127.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	249374
    Before
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191105_154538.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	249375

Name:	IMG_20191105_154605.jpg
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	249376
    After!!
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Nice job, shame about the spelling mistake
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      Nice job, shame about the spelling mistake
      That is too cruel!! Had me worrying for a second there
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Nice job Jakxta.you attention to detail is super duper.
        If that was me I would of just put GM on it , cos I can't be ar**d to try and do something as cleaver as that .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Nice job Jakxta.you attention to detail is super duper.
          If that was me I would of just put GM on it , cos I can't be ar**d to try and do something as cleaver as that .
          Haha thanks man, I've had these letters in my coat pocket for about 2 weeks, was scared of messing it up haha. Since I de-badged it felt the front looked a bit plain. I made a stencil and all sorts to get it right! Really glad I went for it though

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
            Ended up making stencils and all sorts to get the spacing perfect, and I'm really pleased with the results!
            I'll post before and after pics![ATTACH=CONFIG]2616[/ATTACH]
            Before
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2617[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2618[/ATTACH]
            After!!
            Here is a mod you have not done Dave, Exclusiv

I think it would look great on your motor, maybe black lettering to contrast the white

Comment

Haha, have I started a trend?

Comment

There maybe a few doing this mod pal, we're in the scotland do you live, looks very rural, my idea of bliss

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                  There maybe a few doing this mod pal, we're in the scotland do you live, looks very rural, my idea of bliss
                  I've not seen it before, great minds think alike? Haha, I'm in little old Callander haha

Comment

Haha, have I started a trend?
                    No....I think you'll find that Vauxhall stopped doing this in the 60's

Name:	Vauxhall Velox PA (2).jpg
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	243878

Name:	e3d05e4aa7d690e2ff028198e490bffb.jpg
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	243879

Name:	ebay147690069934123.jpg
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	243880

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      No....I think you'll find that Vauxhall stopped doing this in the 60's

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2627[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2628[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2629[/ATTACH]
                      Haha I guess so!

Comment

Haha I guess so!
                        Callander..... lovely place.
                        I used to go into the primary school when I was working with another company.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          Callander..... lovely place.
                          I used to go into the primary school when I was working with another company.
                          I'm taking a new job soon in Dumfries, so will be a bit of a change from quiet old Callander!

Comment

I'm taking a new job soon in Dumfries, so will be a bit of a change from quiet old Callander!
                            Oaft....you'll need your passport stamped going there

Comment

Working...
                            X