Facelift and prefacelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facelift and prefacelift

Hey, I知 currently rebuilding a front end of a facelift insignia and I need to know if there is a facelift radiator, front crash bar and if there is difference in a front fender?

Originally posted by Louis44 View Post
    Hey, I知 currently rebuilding a front end of a facelift insignia and I need to know if there is a facelift radiator, front crash bar and if there is difference in a front fender?
    Not sure on radiator and crash bar, my guess is they are the same. Someone will be able to confirm though. Fenders / front wings are the same
    sigpic

Comment

thanks I値l wait for the confirmation and okay if the fenders are the same do you know if the bonnet and front bumper are aswell?

Comment

thanks I値l wait for the confirmation and okay if the fenders are the same do you know if the bonnet and front bumper are aswell?
        Bonnet is the same.

Front bumper is different. Also the headlights are different along with grills and fog lights.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay thanks pondy this will help a lot, do you know when I値l be able to find out about the radiator and crash bar?

Comment

Okay thanks pondy this will help a lot, do you know when I値l be able to find out about the radiator and crash bar?
            Not sure. Hopefully not to long and someone will be along that should know.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X