No announcement yet.

removed and replaced fuses now car wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven, pleased to hear your sorted, might help others if you can point out the fuse that was the problem, we have all done things before and regret doing them, good job by the father in law eh---Dave

Comment

fuse number 5 was missing pal a 15amp then there was 1 in 62 that for my car is not required pain stacking week but fresh eyes dedinatly helped over the moon saved me a fortune going to the dealership for it to sit there for god knows how long.

Comment

Cheers Steven it will help others plus the dealers would of had your eyes out cost wise----don't think you will be pulling anymore fuses out in the future ------Dave

Comment

That's amazing news Steven , I suppose with all the panic you just over looked the obvious.
          I'm glad that we were able to help or give you advice in some way .
          I think in some ways we are all guniepigs , we all,learn from other people's misfortunes, and that's how forums roll .
          Maybe it could be good if an admin member could move this to the workshop section .please kindly
          As it may help others

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Totally agree with lizzard-t it's just a pity that even the experts couldn't help and when you think about it the fuse is question controls everything - - - Dave

Comment

Working...
            X