2009 2.0 CDTI ESP dash light problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 2.0 CDTI ESP dash light problem

Hi, I've just bought this car. After a few seconds of starting the engine, the ESP light comes on and stays on on the left hand dial. I've ran a diag on the car and it reports back code's B3902 and CO56E. Can't figure out the issue, have tried to reset the Abs, but reverts back to issue. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks Simon

Hello Wagw81 the first code B3902 is an identifier code , which normally means that a module has been replaced and has not been programmed to the BCM .the electronic brake control module .. HAVC , instrument cluster
    And the other code C056E
    Is yet another code for the ECU not being properly configured to the car seems it's been swapped and not configured.depending on what code reader or scanner you are using there should be a sub code to that one i.e.
    C056E-XX
    It requires an engineer to code or divorce the units then retrieve the key to program thease modules .properly .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hi Lizzard-T, many thanks for reply. That's really helpful. The software I have doesn't drill down more than than that. Cheers Simon

Comment

Working...
      X