Clutch gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    you'll be cleaning the car with Aldi Magnum and Mr Sheen after the clutch is done...………..coz you'll be too skint to buy the fancy Car Plan stuff lol
    that's what I like to see,,kicking a man when hes on his knees
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

pity aldi or lidl didn't do clutch and flywheel kits
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        pity aldi or lidl didn't do clutch and flywheel kits
        yeah...….Workzone 3 in 1 Clutch kit - only £69.99 with a 3 year guarantee

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          you'll be cleaning the car with Aldi Magnum and Mr Sheen after the clutch is done...………..coz you'll be too skint to buy the fancy Car Plan stuff lol

Comment

Is it fixed Matt ?

Comment

that's not good for 46k miles!! blimey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                5 months out of vauxhall warranty. Have asked if they can do anything, not holding my breath.
                Hope they can, I must say they've been very good with me. Full new set of atomic wheels when the car was 18 months old and I' wasn't even the first owner - and recently they ensured the cills were rectified on my GS - can't fault VX lately, but I did when I had a 2004 Vectra 2.2i direct!!

Comment

It's getting picked up today. Having Luk clutch kit and a new flywheel regardless. Don't know if will need anything else.

It's not slipping like it was on Friday, only really slips when floor it.

Still waiting for call back from Vauxhall, Wilsons in Scunthorpe always been good with me despite never buying from them.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Getting done local, just waiting for curtesy car to come back in. Hoping to be back for Thursday sometime.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                      recently they ensured the cills were rectified on my GS
                      What was up with your cills, Chewy?
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                        What was up with your cills, Chewy?
                        I think the 2018 cars seem to have missed the bonding station during production. I've had two 2018 VXLines, and both cars, the cills were not bonded at the rear. It is a recall on these and mine has been in 3 times now, so hopefully, this final effort has sorted it out. Nice and flush to the body ..... for now!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Getting done local, just waiting for curtesy car to come back in. Hoping to be back for Thursday sometime.
                          Daewoo Matiz or a Chevrolet Spark

Comment

Nothing that good , will be an old runabout I imagine.

Comment

Nothing that good , will be an old runabout I imagine.
                              Nevermind Matt....when it's done, it's peace of mind that your good for another 40k

Comment

Just got picked up, hoping to have back tomorrow night if he gets good run at it. Actually happy with loan van, but wow standard lights are so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X