Clutch gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    You should see the state of it. What with all the rain, being transported behind a RAC van etc etc. Gonna take me ages to make her shine again.
    Get away....a quick wash will sort it, all the wax on it. Leaves a nice barrier.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      If ever mine goes ,I'll have a bash myself

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbn7lPCM-34
      I done 2 on vectras outside my house and on one of them had to remove the gearbox twice due to slave going bang after 2k, never bloody again, taking off was the easy part putting gearbox back on not so easy, unless I have access to lift I would prefer to pay someone and go to work for few hours ect to recover my cost.

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
        I done 2 on vectras outside my house and on one of them had to remove the gearbox twice due to slave going bang after 2k, never bloody again, taking off was the easy part putting gearbox back on not so easy, unless I have access to lift I would prefer to pay someone and go to work for few hours ect to recover my cost.
        I know what your saying but on other hand I don't have much confidence in garages so I usually borrow or buy the tools to make job as easy as pos, but in Matts case the dealer who supplied the parts would argue the claim saying incorrect fitment if fitted by none recognised garage.

Comment

Working...
        X