No announcement yet.

Irmscher grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your help guys, had an offer of $230 accepted and it's on it's way should be here by the end of the month, will post some pictures once fitted.

Comment

Wow they are something else glad I found this was exactly what I am looking for 👍🏻 could you tell me whether they are plug and play or am I gonna be sawing and snapping parts of to get it fitted? 😂 cars under warranty so dont wana fiddle with it too much I.e still be able to put the original back on

Comment

PLUG AND PLAY mate just need to prise tabs out carefully can be done by just tilting bumper forward though easier with bumper off

Comment

Wicked dont wana be tampering too much!! Probly the wrong place to post this but do you know if all the face lifts take d3s headlight bulbs? Wana upgrade mine cause the drls are blue led style but the headlights got the yellowish halogen look to them just doesnt look right

Comment

Originally posted by Foggy91 View Post
            Wicked dont wana be tampering too much!! Probly the wrong place to post this but do you know if all the face lifts take d3s headlight bulbs? Wana upgrade mine cause the drls are blue led style but the headlights got the yellowish halogen look to them just doesnt look right
            yes,if you have AFL
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              yes,if you have AFL
              sorry new to this what's afl 😂

Comment

sorry new to this what's afl ��
                adaptive forward lighting,,the facelift either has these lights or the halogen headlights
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

adaptive forward lighting,,the facelift either has these lights or the halogen headlights
                  Ah I see have to look into that not 100% only had the car a week cheers mate il have a nose 👍🏻

Comment

Ah I see have to look into that not 100% only had the car a week cheers mate il have a nose ����
                    post a pic of one of the headlights,,what spec is it ? if its an elite,youll defo have afl

Comment

Models a design nav cdti e
                      By the colour of the lights I'm thinking there the halogen bulbs but when I type in reg on halfords system it comes up with the d3s fittings but cant say I trust halfords tbh 😂

Comment

Models a design nav cdti e
                        By the colour of the lights I'm thinking there the halogen bulbs but when I type in reg on halfords system it comes up with the d3s fittings but cant say I trust halfords tbh ��
                        They'll be 9012 bulbs,,halogens

Comment

They'll be 9012 bulbs,,halogens
                          Top man 👍🏻

Comment

Working...
                          X