Insignia b owners.......recalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia b owners.......recalls

Came across this site which lists a few recalls for the Grand Sport. One affecting wheels, one for central locking, braking etc. Just in case owners are not already aware

https://car-recalls.co.uk/model/INSIGNIA-B/
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Mine went in for the rear seat belt recall but none of the others. Last check was done in July while it was in having a service.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yep, i was contacted about the rear seat belts and it went in. Some interesting ones on there that i've not been contacted about....windscreen not in properly, braking may not work properly, car might unlock itself!

Comment

I'm surprised nothing is popping up about the clutch slave cylinder or what ever it's called, causing the clutch pedal to drop to the floor. I hope it doesn't happen to mine.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

There a re also many reports of 'engine power reduced due to 'clutch performance' on the facebook page.... hmmm on the 170 btw

Comment

I've got an issue with mine where its gone into limp mode and after my uncle took it to have a look he said the fault codes related to the throttle position sensor. He spoke to a mate who is now working for Pentagon who told him its a common fault on the Insignia. Will be done under warranty but not took it in yet as i need two new front tyres and i cant be arsed with the battle with the dealer over it needing them so getting it sorted before it goes in. I can still drive the car and if it happens you can turn the engine off, wait a minute then restart and its cleared.

I've once got in the car and the clutch was by the floor, lifted it back up and its never happened again since.

Comment

Latest B recalls in NI. Watching this with interest and going to check under bonnet.....when the rain stops!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                Latest B recalls in NI. Watching this with interest and going to check under bonnet.....when the rain stops!

https://www.thejournal.ie/opel-insig...05318-Feb2020/
                Laughing at some of the comments...So glad they don't join this forum. They wouldn't last 2 minutes. Thick fking keyboard warriors!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Laughing at some of the comments...So glad they don't join this forum. They wouldn't last 2 minutes. Thick fking keyboard warriors!
                  That's brilliant, I hadn't looked at the comments!

Comment

Not seen anymore on the subject of fuel pipe recalls. Checking under my bonnet today spotted a fuel hose clip that hadn't been secured properly. The top hose was rubbing on the metal end sleeve of the lower one. The clip is designed to keep them appart but the top hose wasn't clipped in it. It is now and I can't see/feel much damage to the hose but will keep an eye on it. Worth checking mine is the 170 diesel. The fuel pipes are between engine and bulkhead.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200220_161306~2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	244746

Comment

mine has the recall - getting her booked in next week

Use this site to check your car for recalls: https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
                      this will advise of any outstanding recalls which the car has not had done / completed
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nothing for mine it would seem, 1.5 petrol tourer...shame as they could have done it whilst they still have it as its not doing anything else currently.

Comment

Nothing for mine....What's you recall Chewy1971?

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            Nothing for mine....What's you recall Chewy1971?
                            I believe fuel line chafing on a bracket ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                              I believe fuel line chafing on a bracket ...
                              I hope they haven't lost mine because of the plate change.

Comment

Working...
                              X