2ltr Elite Turbo Hatch Manual with all the toys and more
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insignia b owners.......recalls

Forum Key Rings
    Came across this site which lists a few recalls for the Grand Sport. One affecting wheels, one for central locking, braking etc. Just in case owners are not already aware

https://car-recalls.co.uk/model/INSIGNIA-B/
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

2. Likes RBH, marko301 liked
    The Stig

Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine went in for the rear seat belt recall but none of the others. Last check was done in July while it was in having a service.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, i was contacted about the rear seat belts and it went in. Some interesting ones on there that i've not been contacted about....windscreen not in properly, braking may not work properly, car might unlock itself!

The Stig

Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised nothing is popping up about the clutch slave cylinder or what ever it's called, causing the clutch pedal to drop to the floor. I hope it doesn't happen to mine.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

Car
    Insignia GS VXLine 170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There a re also many reports of 'engine power reduced due to 'clutch performance' on the facebook page.... hmmm on the 170 btw

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got an issue with mine where its gone into limp mode and after my uncle took it to have a look he said the fault codes related to the throttle position sensor. He spoke to a mate who is now working for Pentagon who told him its a common fault on the Insignia. Will be done under warranty but not took it in yet as i need two new front tyres and i cant be arsed with the battle with the dealer over it needing them so getting it sorted before it goes in. I can still drive the car and if it happens you can turn the engine off, wait a minute then restart and its cleared.

I've once got in the car and the clutch was by the floor, lifted it back up and its never happened again since.

Car
    Insignia B ST SRI VXline 2.0d 170PS Auto Cosmic Grey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest B recalls in NI. Watching this with interest and going to check under bonnet.....when the rain stops!

https://www.thejournal.ie/opel-insig...05318-Feb2020/

The Stig

Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Latest B recalls in NI. Watching this with interest and going to check under bonnet.....when the rain stops!

https://www.thejournal.ie/opel-insig...05318-Feb2020/
    Laughing at some of the comments...So glad they don't join this forum. They wouldn't last 2 minutes. Thick fking keyboard warriors!

10. Likes tens6, RBH, Drew liked
    Car
    Insignia B ST SRI VXline 2.0d 170PS Auto Cosmic Grey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marko301 View Post
    Laughing at some of the comments...So glad they don't join this forum. They wouldn't last 2 minutes. Thick fking keyboard warriors!
    That's brilliant, I hadn't looked at the comments!

12. Likes tens6 liked