She’s staying for abit..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She’s staying for abit..

Well I wasn’t to sure if I was going to go back to a vectra or stick with the insignia but. The logbook finally came today so my plate has gone on.
    Also fitted my tuning box. Not as good as a map but will do for now

Just how much can a tuning box do?
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      Just how much can a tuning box do?
      basically just tricks the ecu to overfuel the engine
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        basically just tricks the ecu to overfuel the engine
        Is that the kinda thing that messes with the car eventually?
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
          Is that the kinda thing that messes with the car eventually?
          No mate,plenty people running with them with no probs at all
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It’s got rid of the flat spot and pulls better. Nothing like my teapot map I had on my vectra. Once he can do the maps I’ll be making the trip down to him. But until then I’ve got abit more poke from the box

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
              It’s got rid of the flat spot and pulls better. Nothing like my teapot map I had on my vectra. Once he can do the maps I’ll be making the trip down to him. But until then I’ve got abit more poke from the box
              I just found this one online, would be cheaper than a remap, and apparently achieve the same results I wanted (over 180bhp) so I think I'm gonna just go for this, unless there is a massive advantage with the remap that is worth the extra £80-100
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191116_162639_com.android.chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	243933

Comment

Car looks spot on buddy.....lovely colour.

Teapot can map these....it's the facelift he doesn't do.....I've had a chat with him about it in the vec C forum.
                Really gutted coz I was prepared to travel the 800+ mile round trip .

But I got mines done eventually near me.
                It's now sitting at 192 and I'm happy

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Car looks spot on buddy.....lovely colour.

Teapot can map these....it's the facelift he doesn't do.....I've had a chat with him about it in the vec C forum.
                  Really gutted coz I was prepared to travel the 800+ mile round trip .

But I got mines done eventually near me.
                  It's now sitting at 192 and I'm happy
                  WTF is a teapot map ?

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    WTF is a teapot map ?
                    Teapot is a top class tuner from east Anglia way.
                    He maps diesel Vectras amongst others.

His work speaks for itself.....as I said, he's that good, people travel miles to get them done.

But I have heard he can do remote mapping also.

Comment

He maps diesel Vectras amongst others.

His work speaks for itself.....as I said, he's that good, people travel miles to get them done.

But I have heard he can do remote mapping also.
                      When I spoke to him he was still working on the maps for them I’ll give him a nudge.

I travelled over 400 miles and 3 hours each way for a map off him. It’s not just the map it’s the knowledge he has his work is outstanding

Comment

He certainly knows his stuff

Comment

I've used teapot a few times on my salads ( or saabs ) for maps
                          And he dose a lot on the Saab forums

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Well I wasn’t to sure if I was going to go back to a vectra or stick with the insignia but.

Why would you do that? Going back on yourself? You wouldn't fancy your ex again would you .

Comment

Is he a teapot now or still littleteapot

Comment

Working...
                              X