Replacement centre lower grill, pre facelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement centre lower grill, pre facelift

Anyone know of an after market grill to fit here?
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191116_143648.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	249396
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

You'll need something like this soon:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5160yVbSATL.jpg
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	243932
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      You'll need something like this soon:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2737[/ATTACH]
      Haha! Funnily enough I already have one of those, but it fits to the front of a forklift!
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

What about buying a piece of honeycomb grille and cutting it to size?
        I've it seen the vxr bottom grilles other than standard ones.....never aftermarket ones for the bottom.
        Vxr ones are hard to get.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          What about buying a piece of honeycomb grille and cutting it to size?
          I've it seen the vxr bottom grilles other than standard ones.....never aftermarket ones for the bottom.
          Vxr ones are hard to get.
          Yeah, I've had no luck finding any either. Yeah I'm currently attaching some honeycomb mesh to the fog light trims to match the main grill, guess I'll be doing the same with the lower centre one. Thanks for the help. You guys on here genuinely seem know all that exists for these cars better than a Google search!

Comment

https://www.carid.com/ri/grille-skin.html?urlId=131 See the CARIAD website ......they have a few to fit Buick Regal .........probably fit an Insignia as the top grills fit ........expensive though ....

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
              https://www.carid.com/ri/grille-skin.html?urlId=131 See the CARIAD website ......they have a few to fit Buick Regal .........probably fit an Insignia as the top grills fit ........expensive though ....
              Thanks, yeah very expensive! I think I'll go ahead with making one haha

Comment

Try that well known auction site
                I brought some for one of my vectra B front ends still got some in the shed

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Problem solved! Turns out the chrome trims from my old stock grill cut to shape looks great, another unique mod! This car is really coming together now!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191126_134927.jpg
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	243991

Comment

They'd look great sprayed matt black, together with the trims around the fog light recesses (I'm sure Marko would agree!)
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                      They'd look great sprayed matt black, together with the trims around the fog light recesses (I'm sure Marko would agree!)
                      I'm really liking the look of the chrome so far, might photoshop it black and have a look!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                        I'm really liking the look of the chrome so far, might photoshop it black and have a look!
                        If your doing it black, you be as well leaving it as it was.....

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          If your doing it black, you be as well leaving it as it was.....
                          Haha, I'm just being polite, instead of saying; no I like it chrome and don't care to change it again haha

Comment

I think it's brilliant what you are doing.your doing it your way .and with a bit of thaught you are achieving the look you want .

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                              I think it's brilliant what you are doing.your doing it your way .and with a bit of thaught you are achieving the look you want .
                              Thank you, I really appreciate that. I've been really enjoying it which keeps me motivated!

Comment

Working...
                              X