GS rear view mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    Is he testing, now? The suspense is terrible.
    [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I've had mine in for a while, but been doing more night time driving lately, that is probably why I haven't noticed before.

I took the LED ones out, can't find the halogen ones I took out, tried it with no bulbs but I assume the other bulbs would need to be back in for it to work? as it still doesn't work just now.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Is he testing, now? The suspense is terrible.
        yes but can't find halogens!

Comment

Originally posted by WAZ1 View Post
          yes but can't find halogens!
          Bugger! ....It's looking the likely cause now so hopefully it'll sort it when you find the halogens.
          Last edited by marko301; 18-11-2019, 03:07 PM.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I've had mine in for a while, but been doing more night time driving lately, that is probably why I haven't noticed before.

I took the LED ones out, can't find the halogen ones I took out, tried it with no bulbs but I assume the other bulbs would need to be back in for it to work? as it still doesn't work just now.
            No it won't. I was told it has something do with the resistance of the bulbs. My cars were both Elite spec so the Master Tech thought there was probably extra electronics in it that was getting upset!

Comment

Halogens back in mirror working again! Thanks to all that helped!

Comment

Well I'm glad someone else has had the same issue, I thought I was the only one! [emoji23]

Comment

Nice one!
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                  X