LED cornering lights AFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    one of my 1st changes,,AFL is brilliant,but 5000 or 6000k look so much whiter than the standard 4300k bulbs,,,also still going strong after about 18 months,,30 quid ebay specials
    Tell you what didn't realize how yellow the std xenon looked until today, will 6000K don't look to blueish?

Comment

Short video added to show how the dimming function work, size is about 85mb in mp4 format should be able to play on anything

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
        Tell you what didn't realize how yellow the std xenon looked until today, will 6000K don't look to blueish?
        just a slight tinge,,,5000k will be whiter,,,its 8000k when they are more blue
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Are 9012s the same as h11, also will they cause any issues with the high beam shutters, as it's only one bulb for both beams, I'd be interested as I've fitted piaa hyper arros bulbs, bit better, but nothing to get excited about. I'm searching for the led upgrade..

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
            Are 9012s the same as h11, also will they cause any issues with the high beam shutters, as it's only one bulb for both beams, I'd be interested as I've fitted piaa hyper arros bulbs, bit better, but nothing to get excited about. I'm searching for the led upgrade..
            It's a separate light mate,from the dip and main
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

All fitted now, no need for decoders as there is no error on AFLs, so straight fit, no flickering when they on, dimming function works same as if you have led in interior, they will dim down to give or take 50% then just turn off. Once it gets bit darker will try to take a some half decent picture.
              Arrived today,try and get them in tomorrow

Comment

Fitted today,work great,,no bulb out errors.. nice find ade555

Comment

Fitted today,work great,,no bulb out errors.. nice find ade555
                  Glad it works for you, will be trying to find maybe something with more lumens and also need to get the fogs white now.

Comment

Glad it works for you, will be trying to find maybe something with more lumens and also need to get the fogs white now.
                    Fogs same fitment H11 ? Mine are still the yellows too,,not that I ever use them tbh

Comment

Fogs same fitment H11 ? Mine are still the yellows too,,not that I ever use them tbh
                      I belive they are mate, will have a look maybe over weekend to confirm when it stops raining, I really want to test them 4 way smds as this will preduce 360 light.

Comment

Nice find. Strange there are no errors, usually when the cornering light is about to play up it gives the service afl status and once the cornering bulb has been changed its fine.
                        There are no canbus to the fog lights on preface not sure about facelift.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                          Nice find. Strange there are no errors, usually when the cornering light is about to play up it gives the service afl status and once the cornering bulb has been changed its fine.
                          There are no canbus to the fog lights on preface not sure about facelift.
                          That's my thinking too Ray,,but they work fine .

Comment

There's no canbus on the fogs.....I've got LEDs in mine

No errors

Comment

@ exclusive,will the Nighteye/Novsight h11 fit the pre f/l afl cornering lights,how do you find them against the std halogen?
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                                @ exclusive,will the Nighteye/Novsight h11 fit the pre f/l afl cornering lights,how do you find them against the std halogen?
                                Yes mate,if they're H11 fitting,,and ,much better,no more yellow light

Comment

Working...
                                X