Landsail ls588 good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landsail ls588 good or bad?

I can get some of these at £55 each plus fitting there b rated for noise and grip.

Has anyone had any experience with these tyres, I usually go Toyo proxes t1r but he nearly wants double the price and with it been this close to Christmas I could do with saving some penny’s if these landsails are any good

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
    I can get some of these at £55 each plus fitting there b rated for noise and grip.

Has anyone had any experience with these tyres, I usually go Toyo proxes t1r but he nearly wants double the price and with it been this close to Christmas I could do with saving some penny’s if these landsails are any good
    Plenty of us on here use them. I have 2 on my Vectra and 2 on my set of 20s for the Insignia, surprisingly good tyres for the price. I certainly recommend them, especially good in the wet.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
      Plenty of us on here use them. I have 2 on my Vectra and 2 on my set of 20s for the Insignia. Surprisingly good tyres for the price. I certainly recommend them, especially good in the wet.
      So there not ditch finders and there pretty decent tyres by the sound of it then

Comment

I was looking at them my self but went for Roadstone Eurovis sp04, done maybe 2-3k so far and they very good tyres.

Comment

Definitely not bad. I had them on my Vectra first after a mate recommended them since using it on his Audi Q7! I wouldn't otherwise put them on the Insignia if I didn't think they were any good.

Comment

had 2 on the front for a few months now,will be getting another 2 early in new year,no complaints here... theyre noticeably quieter than previous tyres with a noise rating of 69db

Click image for larger version

Name:	203a601f88d13136cd76ff986cc51ac5.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	243954
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Well that’s settled then. Will order 2 in the morning. Thanks lads.

Comment

im sure I paid 150 for the pair,fitted ,in late september
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Best tyres for the money. £70 fitted for 20" wheel can't complain.

Comment

Another one here who can say if you can get over them not being a named tyre they are a cracking choice

Comment

I’ve put some Pirelli p zeros on at moment gave £80 for four guy at work was removing them for winter tyres and was going to chuck them in the skip!!

245/35/20 fronts 255/35/20 rears all with around 5mm tread. But I’m ordering a set of four landsails for the spring when I get my wheels refurbed

Comment

Good plan

Comment

Working...
                        X