Vauxhall insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall insignia

Hi. I recently purchased an insignia sri automatic. It has auto and sport buttons but for some reason they don't light up or do anything. I also have parking assist and that is also not working. Have I missed something obvious. Help...

Originally posted by M17cac View Post
    Hi. I recently purchased an insignia sri automatic. It has auto and sport buttons but for some reason they don't light up or do anything. I also have parking assist and that is also not working. Have I missed something obvious. Help...
    Does the hazard button work?

Comment

What year car ?
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It's 19 plate. Which hazard button.

Comment

It's 19 plate. Which hazard button.
          Hazard warning....every car since the 70's has one

Comment

19 plate,itll be under warranty,let Vauxhall sort it out
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I was wondering if there was something in the settings that had it disabled. And yes the hazard warning lights work.

Comment

RTFM
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Is it a prerequisite to be on this site to be totally rude and unhelpful. I think i will sell my insignia if it's going to turn me into someone like this.....

Comment

I was wondering if there was something in the settings that had it disabled. And yes the hazard warning lights work.
                    It could also be that Vauxhall forgot to enable functions when built (it has happened before) I would take it into dealer where purchased from and ask them to look at it. also thinking if it does not light up maybe some plug is not in properly.

Comment

Thank you for the civil reply. Its the only helpful thing I've had. Every other reply is just sarcasm or insulting.

Comment

No problem. Don't take offence with the guys on here we are OK when you get used to us.

Comment

M17cac...........Apologies on behalf of the above ............but on a lot of forums now days, you will find, what i term Keyboard Cowboys ......they seem to have an answer for everything including things they do not have the the slightest knowledge of. They will treat everybody with disdain, as if they are the mighty. I am on several Forums and as always the same people will regularly crop up with sarcastic or rude , nonsensical comments. So Forget them and enjoy your Insignia as there are a lot of normal and enthusiastic , knowledgeable members on here.

Comment

M17cac Apologies for the sarcasm but there is no offence meant by any of us and it is just banter. Is the Park Assist just for the parking sensors or is it the salf parking function you have?
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I am sure there are genuine guys on here. I've only put a couple of things on and both times have been insulted. I shall ignore them from now on and hopefully I'll get Arnold Clarke to sort out the issues. I just thought maybe there was something in a setting menu that I had missed.

Comment

Working...
                              X