• Show
Clear All

Got it.
    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      See my edit
      Nooooo.....u canny edit it after it's been quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
        What does it mean. Always had problems with acronyms, always have trouble reading them.
        Read the Flipping Manual
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
          Read the Flipping Manual
          thead I dint read the acronym to say that

Comment

I always think that you get out what you put into a forum, we all learn by other people's misfortunes..
            Let's put it that we are not mechanics but we learn and pass on helpful advice by either things that have happened to us or we have found out through forums.thats how it all rolls.
            And yes I will hold my pinkys up to this one , that if a new member comes in with a problem, and puts it in the welcome section, it can be hard for anyone else to find the answer if it's in the new members section .
            I do get a bit a**l about things being put in the right order .
            That's my take on it .
            Strike me off if you want .
            But for the original poster keep us up to speed with how you get on because someone else could be having the exact same problem.

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
            X