Number plate Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number plate Lights

cheapo LEDS fitted to number plate lights , straight swap remove bulb fit led bulb,

Click image for larger version

Name:	b829df94-779e-462d-9684-f512c6ba495b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	249407
    Attached Files

,look good
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Bright enough I think, I've tried the other full replacement led options , and for a few quid , they do the job.

For me, the full led number plate lights are far to bright

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
        Bright enough I think, I've tried the other full replacement led options , and for a few quid , they do the job.

For me, the full led number plate lights are far to bright
        Yep, I think so to Kel......you can't see them but I honestly think the guy behind you must be blinded by them.

Comment

I fitted LED plate lights in my old Facelift A - but noticed that they were offcentre due to the position of the LED and my OCD kicked in - add to that, they were unreliable, after a few weeks , parts of the LED would fail so that one would look brighter than the other, so just put standard bulbs back in - these look to be an inch to the right also.

Trouble is there are so many LED plate bulbs on the market - which to pick!!

Have to agree on those full strip LED plates being too bright, they look like reversing lights!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
            I fitted LED plate lights in my old Facelift A - but noticed that they were offcentre due to the position of the LED and my OCD kicked in - add to that, they were unreliable, after a few weeks , parts of the LED would fail so that one would look brighter than the other, so just put standard bulbs back in - these look to be an inch to the right also.

Trouble is there are so many LED plate bulbs on the market - which to pick!!

Have to agree on those full strip LED plates being too bright, they look like reversing lights!!
            Bloody hell Chewy, thought I had OCD

Comment

Working...
            X