Custom parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom parts

Can't wait to get over this flu so I can start working on some new custom parts, got all the pieces, just need to fit it all togetherClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191122_163644.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	249411
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Flu,,,youve a bad heed cold

that's what I get told anyway
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Flu,,,youve a bad heed cold

that's what I get told anyway
      Haha tell me about it! I rarely get ill enough to bother to tell people about it, but when I do I get the opposite of sympathy. Ah well. At least I'm still getting waited on haha
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

You have got man flu ,
        Those are going to look sanfastic, get well soon Jakxta.

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Did you get the lights with the grilles?

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            You have got man flu ,
            Those are going to look sanfastic, get well soon Jakxta.
            Haha probably, thanks, just need them to look as neat as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Did you get the lights with the grilles?
              Nah I managed to find the surrounds alone for £20 on eBay. Still thinking weather to plug the hole with the hex mesh or cut the rest of the plastic out so it's all mesh

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                Nah I managed to find the surrounds alone for £20 on eBay. Still thinking weather to plug the hole with the hex mesh or cut the rest of the plastic out so it's all mesh
                Nooooooooo buy a pair of lights.
                Buy cheap led bulbs and wire than into your existing DRLS.

Will be a nice neat mod...and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Nooooooooo buy a pair of lights.
                  Buy cheap led bulbs and wire than into your existing DRLS.

Will be a nice neat mod...and cheap.
                  The plan was even more air intake, then get rid of the air box and stick a big mushroom filter in its place.

Comment

Just finished these! Still need to figure out how to do the lower centre grill but I'll get there!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191124_165842.jpg
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	243982

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                      Just finished these! Still need to figure out how to do the lower centre grill but I'll get there!
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2812[/ATTACH]
                      Think like was said I'd be putting some small leds in there connected to your DRLs.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Think like was said I'd be putting some small leds in there connected to your DRLs.
                        I appreciate the idea but I'm just going for more airflow to feed the big air filter I'm putting in. Can always change it in the future if I want DRLs or fogs.

Comment

True. But will you actually get any more air at the filter, its not exactly online with the fog surround .

Have this mental pic of some runs of 3 inch plastic pipe from your fog surrounds to air filter .

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            True. But will you actually get any more air at the filter, its not exactly online with the fog surround .

Have this mental pic of some runs of 3 inch plastic pipe from your fog surrounds to air filter .
                            Haha, I'm planning on some redirection, but I'm thinking some nicer looking flexible pipe haha. I'm just trying to improve how it drives more than anything. Hopefully will feel a little more like my Saab did one day haha

Comment

New parts have been added, felt well enough to get out and work on the car today, and the new bits look great! You'll have to take my word for it for now, car is far too filthy for a photo, here's a dark one in the meantime mid job!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191125_135337.jpg
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	243984

Comment

Working...
                              X