• Show
Clear All

• Heated washer jets

Not sure if these come as standard, or if there is a mod to do them,

I'd be interested in this also.
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

were they not fitted to the vectras ?
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Not on any of my Vectra's.
        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

It used to be an option on the very first Insignias at launch but was soon dropped
          Vauxhall News > With its breathtaking design and leading technology, the new Vauxhall Insignia  makes its world premiere at the 2008 British International Motor Show, with a clear remit to rejuvenate the traditional mid-size segment.
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

They were an option on the preface Vectra C but dropped when the facelift Vectra C came out.

My son had a 2003 LS and the loom was fitted.
            But typical Vauxhall, you had to buy heated jets, a different bottle, pipework, switch and then programming.....not worth the hassle.

Comment

My first 1997 omega had these

Comment

I know its an old thread but it could be still relevant.

My 1973 VIVA had these.............................Heated screen wash but...........................Only when the engine was hot.

I took the washer hose and extended it. I wrapped it around the top hose from the radiator and back to the washer jets.

It was crude but it worked........I should have patented it!

Comment

Working...
                X